Saturday, February 02, 2008

Thank You and YAHOOOOO!!!

I hope you will indulge me for a moment.

For those of you who have been listening for a while to Kortni and I you know how hard we have worked to become relevant in the Springfield radio market.

I am not going to say we have arrived but man oh man…

I have just got the ratings with the hourly reports for the Springfield market. As you know News Talk KSGF’s Target market is Persons 25-54.

Monday though Friday during our show 6 – 9 am we now rank NUMBER 3!!!!!!!!

Given we were not even top 10 a few years ago so I hope you can understand how excited we are.

Just for fun we rank #1 with Men 18- 34 and #2 with Men 25 - 54; Kortni takes credit for this...come on ladies you are making this middle aged guy look bad. ;-}

I want to thank those who have been in our corner and encouraged us and I want to renew our commitment to you all that we will keep bringing it and be shooting for #2 next book.

As always THANK YOU for listening and PLEASE keep us in your prayers

1 comment:

Jackie Melton said...

"I hope you will indulge me for a moment."

Sounds like people are indulging you for more than just a moment.

There's a reason for that.

Keep up the good work and congratulations! :)