Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October 11, 2004

I had someone send me the latest of Charlie Daniels Blog. Worth the read I think.

First Hand Account
Most of us know only what we have read in the press or seen on television insofar as what has happened in the city of New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. And anyone who has ever dealt with the media knows that they report what they want to. They leave a lot out and emphasize the things that they want to impress us with.It is always good to get another view from a different perspective.I have a friend who works with a forensic team, which is called in after major catastrophes with major loss of life.He worked in New York after 9-11 and was called to New Orleans due to the tremendous undertaking to identifythe hundreds of bodies in New Orleans after the levees broke.Below are some of his first hand impressions. I will warn you that they are graphic and shocking, so if you’re squeamish you’d best stop reading right here.“I learned a long time ago about the press. Never is the truth told.However, I can share with you some firsthand news. Things I saw with my own eyes.Fetuses, unborn babies came through morgue operations that literally fell out of victims of Katrina running from the floodwaters. Lots of fetuses.Poverty? One victim across my table had $8,000.00 cash in his pocket.Another victim had $6500.00 cash. These folks are loaded with cash. Big time cash.Gators and dogs are feeding on human remains, limbs chewed off, guts eaten out, ears chewed off, maggot infestation and human behavior like I have never witnessed before.Every pharmacy looted down to nothing. All drugs looted from every pharmacy. Drug crazed people everywhere.Imagine, tens of thousands of people in the Superdome, high on every drug available, topped off with whiskey, sex going on all over the playing field. That’s the true picture. Draw your own conclusions.I can tell you that the entire city of New Orleans smells exactly like the morgue I was stationed in. And remember, these same gators, dogs, and other animals are excreting human flesh and human organs as waste with every known virus, bacteria, fungus, mold, and spore known to man. Dead alligators are lying in the medians of I-10. It was totally disgusting, denigrating, repulsive, wicked, evil, and every adjective you can think of associated with evil and lunacy. Complete chaos, anarchy, bedlam, madness on a scale like I never witnessed before. I caught a glimpse of the ultimate worse of human behavior and better realized why Jesus wept.It was because he could not imagine how his people can be that disgusting, cruel, immoral, and inhuman. Evil to the nth degree, exponential 1000. It made me sick to my stomach.”End quotes.This is not a pretty picture and one that I’m sure some people had just as soon not been revealed, but the truth is the truthand for the honest horror of this tragic event to be realizedthe truth needs to be told.Pray for our troopsWhat do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie DanielsOctober 10, 2005

Don't forget Fair Tax Rally, 6:30 pm, Thursday Night, Clarion Hotel, 3333 South Glenstone.

See you on the radio

No comments: