Friday, October 14, 2005

October 14, 2005

Incredible turn out for our first Fair Tax Rally. Close to 100 people mid week and on a night the Cards were playing. Thank you to everyone who made the evening a success. I told you Gary Floyd was a knowledgeable speaker.

As to our friend and his hate mail, Denise has a few words to say:


This letter is in response to the person who accused Vince of using me for ratings.

When I heard about the Walk 4 Life Event, I approached Vince and asked him if I could come on the show to promote the Pregnancy Care Center and share my story.

I am not ashamed to talk about what has happened in my life. God has given me many opportunities to minister to and encourage women and men who have been through similar situations.

My story is my testimony. God has met me in very profound ways and shown me the truth of forgiveness. The scriptures say that it is "the truth (that) sets us free." If I can only touch one more person, by being on Vince's show, then so be it. But I touched more than one person. Many have responded with encouraging letters. Many had the opportunity to hear God's truth of freedom in forgiveness. And you had the opprotunity to hear the truth of God's empowerment.

It is by God's grace that I am saved and also by God's grace that I speak out on the radio, in the work place, and any other place that God shows me that someone needs to hear from Him. It is His testimony not mine, He gave it to me.

Do not try to make Vince out to being some low life. He is a good man. I adore him and gladly sat beside him to share my story. Vince has courage and conviction. He speaks his heart and takes the jabs continuing to do great things to make our community a better place. I am proud of him.

I don't know who you are. But this letter is from Denise Jericho

See ya on the radio!




No comments: