Friday, May 26, 2006

Encourage a Soldier

As we approach Memorial Day our thoughts turn to our soldiers, past and present. IcCan't get him show online but will be sending him some good stuff. You might considersending a letter to.


Mr. Jericho,
I am writing from Whiteman AFB, Mo. I live in Ozark, Mo but am here for medical reasons. I will be here for sometime (have been since nov 06). I feel I should tell you that it is major problem that I am here for. I was in Iraq and hurt both shoulders.


Now Uncle Sam is fixing them both.

Is there anyway to listen to you over the internet? I miss your show. Thank you, Robert

Robert Reeves PO Box 213, Knob Noster, Mo. 65305

We are on the air Memorial Day with a whole cast of veterans. Don't forget to get your Minuteman application in and then let me know.

See ya on the radio!

No comments: